This eight-week research study is investigating the effects of an approved weight loss medication on blood pressure. You were selected as a possible subject because you are overweight or obese and have at least one weight-related comorbidity.
Qualified participants must:
- be ages 18-75
- be overweight or obese by medical definition and have at least one weight-related comorbidity, such as elevated blood pressure (hypertension), high cholesterol (dyslipidemia), or type 2 diabetes
- be willing to wear a blood pressure monitoring device for 24 hours on two occasions
- meet other study criteria
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- all study-related medical exams
- lab tests
- investigational medication
- highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
Compensation up to $900.00 is available for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
By submitting this information, AMR Lexington has my permission to contact me. My consent allows AMR Lexington to use phone, text, and email messages to contact me. Message and data rates may apply. I may contact AMR Lexington at any time to change these preferences. To be removed or to change your contact preferences, please call an AMR Lexington recruitment specialist at 859-264-8999.