AMR Lexington is currently seeking healthy volunteers to participate in a clinical research study of an investigational medication to prevent Botulism.
Qualified participants must:
- be a healthy adult 18 to 65 years of age
- experience 2-8 migraine per month
- meet other study criteria
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- all study-related medical exams
- lab tests
- investigational medication or placebo
- highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
Compensation up to $2,825.00 is available for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
By submitting this information, AMR Lexington has my permission to contact me. My consent allows AMR Lexington to use phone, text, and email messages to contact me. Message and data rates may apply. I may contact AMR Lexington at any time to change these preferences. To be removed or to change your contact preferences, please call an AMR Lexington recruitment specialist at 859-264-8999.