Have you been diagnosed with osteoarthritis in your knee? AMR Lexington is accepting volunteers for investigational OA of the Knee clinical research studies.
Qualified participants must:
- experience knee pain due to osteoarthritis
- meet other study criteria
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- all study-related medical exams
- lab tests
- investigational medication or placebo
- highest standards of care overseen by a licensed study Physician
Compensation is available for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
By submitting this information, AMR Lexington has my permission to contact me. My consent allows AMR Lexington to use phone, text, and email messages to contact me. Message and data rates may apply. I may contact AMR Lexington at any time to change these preferences. To be removed or to change your contact preferences, please call an AMR Lexington recruitment specialist at 859-264-8999.