AMR Lexington, formerly Central Kentucky Research Associates, is now enrolling adults ages 50 and older in an investigational vaccine clinical research study. This study involves four outpatient visits over six months. All study participants will receive a SARs-CoV-2 booster vaccine and one of two Pneumonia vaccines.
Qualified participants must:
- be 50 years of age and older
- must have received two doses of the Moderna COVID vaccine
- meet other study criteria
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- all study-related medical exams
- lab tests
- an investigational pneumonia vaccine and a SARs-CoV-2 booster vaccine
- highest standards of care overseen by a licensed Physician
Compensation is available up to $700.00 for time and travel. Insurance is not required
By submitting this information, AMR Lexington has my permission to contact me. My consent allows AMR Lexington to use phone, text, and email messages to contact me. Message and data rates may apply. I may contact AMR Lexington at any time to change these preferences. To be removed or to change your contact preferences, please call an AMR Lexington recruitment specialist at 859-264-8999.