Shingles, also known as Herpes Zoster, is a serious, often debilitating illness. It is a reactivation of the chickenpox virus in the body, causing a painful rash. Anyone who has had chickenpox may develop shingles. A chickenpox vaccine in childhood or a shingles vaccine as an adult can minimize the risk of developing shingles. This study also offers an influenza vaccine for those healthy adults ages 18 and up. Both the shingles and flu vaccines are available with an investigational COVID-19 booster.
- AMR Lexington is currently seeking healthy volunteers to participate in a clinical vaccine study for shingles or flu with an Investigational COVID-19 booster.
- Up to 8.5 months.
Number of visits to AMR Lexington:
- Up to 7 clinic visits.
Qualified participants must:
- be a healthy adult 18 and older in order to receive the influenza vaccine with the COVID-19 booster; or be a healthy adult 50 and older in order to receive the Herpes Zoster (Shingles) vaccine with the COVID-19 booster
- have received both doses of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine at least 6 months prior to first vaccination in this study
- meet other study criteria
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
- all study-related medical exams
- lab tests
- investigational and non-Investigational vaccine
Compensation up to $1,130.00 is available for time and travel. Insurance is not required.
By submitting this information, AMR Lexington has my permission to contact me. My consent allows AMR Lexington to use phone, text, and email messages to contact me. Message and data rates may apply. I may contact AMR Lexington at any time to change these preferences. To be removed or to change your contact preferences, please call an AMR Lexington recruitment specialist at 859-264-8999.